B2B Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced B2B Business Development Manager.
We are a top-tier, trade-only supplier of illuminated and traditional signage products, proudly serving both large and small signage companies worldwide.
Working as a confidential strategic partner, we have continually helped our customers design and deliver high quality solutions, whether it’s a global signage rollout or a unique, one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Our continued investment in research and development enables us to offer our partners cutting edge technology, fast lead times and competitive pricing.
If you’re passionate about sales and have a knack for forging B2B relationships that spark success, then this is a great opportunity for you to join a growing team.
- Support marketing and promotional efforts for our product range
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about visiting customers
- Attending events and travelling on behalf of the company, as an ambassador for our brand;
- Identify and engage potential B2B clients in the signage industry, nurturing relationships to foster long-term partnerships.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends, competitors, and emerging opportunities, providing valuable insights to shape our product offerings.
- Develop a deep understanding of our range of signage products and services, effectively conveying their value to potential clients.
- Collaborate closely with clients to tailor solutions that meet their unique needs, from small-scale custom projects to large-scale global rollouts.
- Lead negotiations, contracts, and deal closures, ensuring mutually beneficial agreements.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in sales
- Proven experience in B2B sales, with a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Knowledge of the signage industry is a bonus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to articulate our value proposition persuasively.
- The ability to analyse market data, identify opportunities, and devise effective sales strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain lasting customer relationships.
- A knack for learning and understanding cutting-edge technology to provide informed solutions to clients.
- Expertise in negotiation and deal-closing techniques.
- Ambitious – we want you to succeed
- Valid clean driving licence
If you’re a dynamic, results-driven professional with a passion for sales, we want you to join our team. Apply now!
- Pension scheme, 3% employer contribution
- Car allowance
- Company phone
- Flexible working
- Basic salary: circa £35k per annum based on experience + 2% commission
Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm (flexible hours) UK based – remote.
Let’s Work Together. Get in touch so we can start working together.